Join us as our Customer Success Engineer!
At Cyolo, we believe that our Customer Success is a critical point of contact between potential customers and the business. So, we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Engineer to help us with our mission to connect every entity in the cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
We believe that there’s nothing more important than building trust with your customers, so the main part of the job will be to Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
As a Customer Success Engineer you will:
- Develop and nurture customers to become Brand Ambassadors on behalf of Cyolo.
- Interact with CISOs/Director/Manager Level stakeholders to drive VALUE realization from Cyolo platform.
- Deliver service review presentations and services with customer business initiatives and priorities.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touchpoints for existing customers.
- Work closely with Account Sales teams to help with Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities in existing customers.
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups.
- Act in a leadership capacity in order to define and deliver professional services solutions tailored to the roadmap and strategy.
- Leverage your deep subject matter expertise to engage and provide guidance to senior-level customer stakeholders facilitating project success and best practice adherence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional resources such as solutions architecture, sales/sales engineering, and product management as needed in order to ensure alignment with the customer’s overall deployment strategy.
- Engage product management function(s) to understand future product capabilities, customer use cases, and best practices to leverage in the team’s delivery methodologies.
- Contribute to team development and growth through the transfer of information and sharing of subject matter expertise.
- Manage clients' accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product and help them succeed in their goals
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to troubleshoot technical issues and ongoing needs raised by customers
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
As our Customer Success Engineer, you must have:
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in technical customer-facing roles (professional services, CS engineer, Solution architect, Pre-sales, etc), supporting enterprise software.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deploying software for large enterprise on-premise or in the cloud.
- Experience working with international customers (especially US and EMEA based).
- Deep understanding of network and Cyber security.
- Working knowledge of identity access management products
- Extensive knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, Linux, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.), as well as AWS, http, SAML, OAUTH and open ID
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Very good ability to understand the customer’s needs
- A strong bias towards action with a “can do” attitude.
- Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team