Join us as our Customer Success Engineer!
At Cyolo, we believe that our Customer Success is a critical point of contact between potential customers and the business. So, we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Engineer to help us with our mission to connect every entity in cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
We believe that there’s nothing more important than building trust with your customers, so the main part of the job will be to identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- A fresh, dynamic startup environment
- An opportunity to join in an early stage, make a difference and grow with the company
- Ownership and independence of the entire process and client management
As a Customer Success Engineer you will:
- Be the main point of contact between the company and the customers
- Support and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and retention
- Manage client’s accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product and help them succeed in their goals
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to troubleshoot technical issues and ongoing needs raised by customers
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Interact with Sales, Support, R&D, and Product teams to provide an excellent user experience
- Help our customers to flawlessly operate the platform while ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their life cycle
As our Customer Success Engineer, you must have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in customer-facing roles, supporting enterprise software
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deploying software for large enterprise on-premise or in the cloud
- Experience working with the US market
- Experience with network security and identity access management products
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, Linux, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.), as well as AWS, HTTP Protocol, SAML, OAUTH and open ID
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand costumer’s needs
- Self-motivation, strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities