Head of Customer Success
Join us as our Head of Customer Success in the US!
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero trust solution on the market, we are on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace.
In addition to our strong belief in the zero-trust architectural principles for Enterprise IT (never trust, always verify), we also believe that there’s nothing more important than building and maintaining trusted relationships with our current and prospective customers.
What’s in it for you?
- A fresh, dynamic startup environment
- The opportunity to join an early stage, make a difference, and grow your career alongside the company
- Early-stage stock options
- The opportunity to impact and shape the future of the company
- Ownership and independence of the entire customer success process
Your objectives in the role:
- Determine the strategic and tactical customer service direction of the Customer Success team to ensure the achievement of corporate goals related to account retention, revenue growth through customer renewals and customer satisfaction.
- Drive the organizational adherence and ongoing refinement and branding of the customer onboarding process.
- Hire, manage, train, and develop team members to drive to customer satisfaction and encourage usage of the technology.
- Continually optimize and improve strategic playbooks for end-to-end customer lifecycle management: onboarding to renewal.
- Develop and manage a reporting process to identify upcoming and missed milestones within the onboarding process.
- Define and implement procedures, metrics, and reporting processes usage to determine key insights to the customer experience.
- Implement a process for the continual analysis of customer activity, team performance and company processes to identify areas of improvement, develop appropriate improvement plans, and lead the achievement of positive results.
- Assist in meeting renewal goals as it pertains the timing of expiring contracts.
- Create and foster a high-quality work environment that helps attract, motivate and retain high performing team members.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 10 + years of Client Management experience
- 2-3+ years of proven management and team leadership essential across a range of levels.
- Experience creating a metrics and performance driven environment.
- Understanding of SaaS solutions and/or enterprise software; cybersecurity experience preferred
- Proven ability to implement continuous improvement-based practices to achieve and exceed performance standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and relate well with others from a variety of backgrounds and levels.
- Demonstrated excellence in strategy, go-to-market, sales, operations, and technology
- A spike in strategic problem-solving; exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to leverage a growth mindset to ideate and evaluate hypotheses for improving outcomes across Cyolo's revenue funnel
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to encourage customer adoption
- Excellent technical skills
- Prior experience working in a tech startup (preferably in the cybersecurity, network security industry)
- Experience working with SaaS / B2B companies