Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join us as our Solution Architect!
At Cyolo, we believe that our Solution Architect is a critical point of contact between customers and the business. So, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to help us with our mission to connect every entity in the cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
We believe that there’s nothing more important than building trust with your customers, so the main part of the job will be to Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• An opportunity to join in an early stage, make a difference and grow with the company
• Ownership and independence of the entire process and client management
As a Solution Architect you will:
• Being the main point of contact between the company and the customers. Support and ensure ongoing satisfaction and retention.
• Manage clients' accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product and help them succeed in their goals
• Collaborate with the engineering and development team to troubleshoot technical issues and ongoing needs raised by customers
• Proactively communicating with our new customers to schedule and define their onboarding experience
• Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
• Interact with Sales, Support, R&D, and Product teams to provide an excellent user experience
• Help our customers to flawlessly operate the platform while ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their life cycle
As our Solution Architect, you must have:
• A minimum of 3 years experience in customer-facing roles, supporting enterprise software.
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deploying software for large enterprise on-premise or in the cloud.
• Understanding of network security and identity access management products
• Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, Linux, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.), as well as AWS, HTTP, SAML, OAUTH and open ID
• Experience working with US.
• Excellent English, both written and verbal.
• Strong communication skills
• Very good ability to understand the costumer’s needs
• Self-motivation, strategic thinking, problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
• Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)