Cyolo is a fast-growing startup with a dynamic and fun atmosphere. We’re committed to making an impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We want our employees to thrive. We believe that your happiness and job satisfaction is vital to our combined success. We offer:
Join our amazing R&D team as a QA Engineer!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in the cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
What will you do here?
· Build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding product.
· Design and create testing environments for simulations and load testing
· Writing and executing various types of manual and automated tests.
· Working in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative team.
· Deep dive to feature requirements and designs, implement efficient quality methodologies to ensure QA standards
As Our QA engineer, You Must Have:
· At least 3 years experience as QA Engineer
· Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
· Experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications
· Experience in software testing and writing test documents (STD)
· Strong background in Linux operating system
· Experience in creating SQL queries.
· Experience troubleshooting complex software or system problems.
· 1+year of experience with Docker
· Excellent English level Excellent learning abilities, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player and great communication skills
It’s Also Nice If You Have:
· Experience with cybersecurity concepts and technologies
· Experience with API automation testing