Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join our amazing R&D team as a Backend Team lead!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero trust solution on the market, we are on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• The opportunity to join an early stage, make a difference, and grow your career alongside the company
• Early-stage stock options
• The opportunity to impact and shape the future of the company
• Ownership and independence of the entire customer success process
What will you do here?
• Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 developers
• Build, hire and develop high performing and empowered product teams
• You will be responsible for the agile process, technological guidance, and professional management of the team
• Collaborate with different team members on shipping new features in order to enhance the Cyolo product experience.
As Our Backend Team Lead, You Must Have:
• 1+ years of managerial experience
• 5+ years of developing experience
• 3+ years experience working with Backend-side (Java,Nude,C#,Slackline)
• A will and ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• A proven experience with developing distributed architectures at a global scale.
• An ability to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions in complex systems
• Great people skills
It’s also nice if you have:
• Experience with the Golang language.
• A good grasp of common web identity protocols: OAuth, OIDC, SAML, etc.
• A good grasp of common network protocols: HTTP, TLS, SSH, etc.
• Working knowledge of consensus algorithms such as RAFT, PAXOS, etc.
• An understanding of cryptography and PKI
• An understanding of the cyber-security landscape