Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join our amazing R&D team as a Full Stack Team Lead!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in the cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero trust solution on the market, we are on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace.
In addition to our strong belief in the zero-trust architectural principles for Enterprise IT (never trust, always verify), we also believe that there’s nothing more important than building and maintaining trusted relationships with our current and prospective customers and partners.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• The opportunity to join an early stage, make a difference, and grow your career alongside the company
• Early-stage stock options
• The opportunity to impact and shape the future of the company
• Ownership and independence of the entire customer success process
What will you do here?
• Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 developers
• Build, hire and develop high performing and empowered product teams
• You will be responsible for the agile process, technological guidance, and professional management of the team
• Hands-on development of features (~50% of the time)
• Collaborate with different team members on shipping new features in order to enhance the Cyolo product experience.
• Drive software engineering best practices, such as automated testing, cross-browser testing, CI/CD, documentation, and more.
• Help build the culture and foundation of the full stack engineering team as we seek to grow and evolve.
As Our Full Stack Team Lead, You Must Have:
• 1+ years of managerial experience
• 5+ years of developing experience
• 3+ years experience working with Client-side frameworks preferably React
• 3+ years experience working with Server-side technologies
• A passion for user experience
• Experience running, testing, and contributing to a complex front-end web application
It’s Also Nice If You Have
• Experience writing Typescript
• Direct experience with MobX or an alternative state management solution (Redux, Recoil)
• The ability to discuss the design and UX aspects of web applications