Join our amazing R&D team as a Senior Fullstack Developer!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in the cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
What will you do here?
- Collaborate with different team members on shipping new features in order to enhance the Cyolo product experience.
- Drive software engineering best practices, such as automated testing, cross-browser testing, CI/CD, documentation, and more.
- Help build the culture and foundation of the full stack engineering team as we seek to grow and evolve.
As our Senior Full Stack Developer, you must have:
- At least 3 years of experience with React
- At least 2 years of experience with a backend technology (Node, Java, Ruby) and willingness to learn Golang to contribute to backend code (if you have experience with Golang it’s a huge advantage!)
- A passion for user experience
- Experience running, testing, and contributing to a complex front-end web application
It’s also nice if you have:
- Experience writing Typescript
- Direct experience with MobX or an alternative state management solution (Redux, Recoil)
- The ability to discuss the design and UX aspects of web applications