Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join our amazing team as our Head of Security Research!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero trust solution on the market, we are on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace.
In addition to our strong belief in the zero-trust architectural principles for Enterprise IT (never trust, always verify).
What’s in it for you?
• The opportunity to join an early stage, make a difference, and grow your career alongside the company
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• Early-stage stock options
• The opportunity to impact and shape the future of the company
• Ownership and independence of the entire security research initiative
As our Head of Security Research, you will:
• Analyze and research web frameworks, servers, and other technologies in order to learn how they work and how they can be utilized for better security.
• Analyze newly published vulnerabilities and reproduce them in a lab environment.
• Develop in-house attack-analysis tools.
• Publish blogs and reports.
• Evaluate and develop ideas for capabilities within the product.
• Develop new innovative ways of protection against future attacks.
• Manage the secure software development lifecycle (SDLC) of the Cyolo platform.
• Implement security best practices across the company
As our Head of Security Research, you must have:
• At least 5 Years of experience in the field of Security Research
• Experience in monitoring web vulnerabilities as they come out.
• Quick and creative solution finding abilities
• Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle)
• Experience in software development
• Experience in network traffic analysis. Knowledge of Networking, Web and other communication protocols
• Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, Linux, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.), as well as AWS, HTTP Protocol, SAML, OAuth, and Open ID
• Low-level understanding of security principles, theories, and known attack vectors.
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
Nice to have :
• BSc in technological major
• Published CVE’s
• Presented at a major security conference