Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We encourage all team members to be their truest and best self.
We take pride in offering new ideas and creating innovative solutions
We are quick to collaborate and help a team member in need.
We strive to actively contribute and positively influence all those around us.
Join our amazing Marketing team as a Marketing Programs Manager!
We are looking for a super talented Marketing Programs Manager, to join our Marketing Team and have a direct impact on building the product from the ground up.
The Marketing Programs Manager, located in Israel, will help the marketing team design, develop, execute, and measure marketing and communications programs that help create a powerful and positive prospect, customer, and candidate experience with our brand. You will have responsibility for employing a wide range of tactics that result in net new opportunities for recruitment and brand awareness. Working in collaboration with the broader team, you’ll partner with stakeholders across the business to implement initiatives that drive consideration, acquisition, retention, and expansion across our stakeholders’ journeys.
· Lead our social content strategy and development across key channels, partnering closely with marketing and HR
· Own and manage the editorial strategy and content plan
· 2-5 years of marketing experience in lead generation activities utilizing email, events, digital, field marketing, etc.
· Demonstrated success in partnering and building a successful relationship with stakeholders
· Excellent marketing project management skills to plan, execute and report on concurrent marketing projects
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player
· Proven ability to work in a demanding fast-paced environment