Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join our amazing marketing team as a Marketing Manager!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero trust solution on the market, we are on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace.
In addition to our strong belief in the zero-trust architectural principles for Enterprise IT (never trust, always verify), we also believe that there’s nothing more important than building and maintaining trusted relationships with our current and prospective customers and partners.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• The opportunity to join at an early stage, make a real difference, and grow with the company
• Ownership and independence
As our marketing manager, you will:
• Plan, promote, and execute marketing campaigns
• Write engaging copy for blogs, website pages, one pagers, and more
• Work with innovative technology in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members, and high-end global customers and partners
• Engage Channel Partners with marketing initiatives that will achieve joint go-to-market objectives
• Strategize and execute quarterly partner marketing plans in collaboration with channel sales leadership and regional CAMs.
• Establish strong relationships and lines of communication with partners and partner marketers to develop and execute the respective channel marketing programs and events.
• Initiate and manage segmented and targeted marketing campaigns aimed to improve performance, in collaboration with the relevant marketing teams
As our marketing manager, you must have:
• 4 or more years of experience in marketing
• Experience in SaaS/B2B companies that market for a US audience.
• Proven ability to grasp and clearly articulate technology features and capabilities into clear business-oriented value propositions
• Fluent English - both written and verbal
• Ability to concurrently manage multiple events, programs, and stakeholders to contribute to our business and sales goals.
• Experience with marketing automation platforms and analytics tools such as Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Google Analytics etc.
• Expert at end-to-end event delivery, both virtual and in-person programs
• Familiar with different types of partners and routes to market
• Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate effectively.
• Project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
• Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals