Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join our amazing Marketing team as a Content marketing manager!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
As our content marketing manager, you will own the editorial calendar and be responsible for developing all our content according to the SEO & marketing strategy. You will:
• Create and manage an editorial calendar in accordance with our SEO strategy, branding, and demand generation goals
• Work with internal subject matter experts to develop marketing materials including blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, and more
• Write PRs and content for sponsored articles according to the strategy
• Own the social media content planning, social listening, reporting, and content execution across all social channels.
• Review and edit content for accuracy, grammar, and relevance for key personas
• Monitor and maintain awareness of cyber threat intelligence topics, news, and related items, flagging time-sensitive items
As our content marketing manager, you must have:
• 4-5 years of experience in content marketing (preferably cyber)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic
• Knowledge of WordPress, Hubspot and other marketing tools - an advantage
As our content marketing manager, you must be:
• A native English speaker
• An individual with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly creative with excellent writing skills
• Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in cybersecurity