Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We encourage all team members to be their truest and best self.
We take pride in offering new ideas and creating innovative solutions
We are quick to collaborate and help a team member in need.
We strive to actively contribute and positively influence all those around us.
Join us as our OT Regional Sales Director!
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero-trust solution on the market, we are on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace.
In addition to our strong belief in the zero-trust architectural principles for Enterprise IT (never trust, always verify), we also believe there’s nothing more important than building and maintaining trusted relationships with our current and prospective customers.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• The opportunity to join at an early stage, make a difference, and grow your career alongside the company
• Early-stage stock options
• Ownership and independence of the go-to-market process for the Western Region of the U.S.
The RSD position will lead CyolOT’s ICS-OT Cybersecurity sales pursuits across defined geography in North America. CyolOT is the Industrial/OT field sales division of Cyolo.io. The RSD will help industrial clients by bridging their IT and OT gaps. This leads to the safe acceleration of their digital journeys. The selected candidate will work closely with Cyolo America’s Sales Leadership Team to achieve the organization’s quarterly and annual revenue targets. The role will also be a key part
of building the CyolOT ICS-OT Cybersecurity sales process while building the CyolOT pipeline.
As our OT Regional Sales Director, you will:
• Develops and leverages relationships within ICS-OT targets across assigned geography.
• Led the development of sales strategies and tactics to successfully guide customers and prospects through the ICS-OT cybersecurity buying process. Accountable for preparing sales proposals, tenders, and bids by working with others across the defined geography.
• Execute the sales strategy to land new business meetings, product demonstrations, proof of concept (POC), and production pilots. The RSD is responsible for every aspect of the region's funnel. Top to bottom.
• Understand the customer’s business value delivered with CyolOT’s OT-ICS Identity-based security solutions for prospects and existing customers to aid in securing connections between users, apps, and devices.
• Product offerings required.
• Provides sales forecasting and updates to the Americas region and leadership team to maintain business outcomes.
• Works to meet and exceed yearly sales quota and builds and maintains proactive pipeline while working with the Americas Account Team.
The ideal candidate will bring:
• Experience selling ICS-OT Cybersecurity solutions in the process industries with an excellent planning track record.
• Verbal/ written communication, follow-up, and problem-solving skills. The ability to communicate articulately with the Cyolo executive leaders is important to create buy-in for decision-making, programs, and other CyolOT investments.
• High energy, uber-competitive “student of the game” mentality and proactively follows industry standards and practices related to ICS-OT Cybersecurity (Ex: NIST, IEC 62443, Purdue Model, NERC, CISA, TSA, etc.).
• Minimum of 5 years of experience and a strong understanding of Industry Control Systems ICS-OT (operation technology) Cybersecurity market, competitor landscape, and product.
• The ability to operate and respond well with a high degree of priority, change, and urgency based on the business needs. Travel is expected 50% of the time.