Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Come join our amazing HR team as an HR Generalist in the US!
We are looking for a proactive and multitasker HR generalist who will help us find great matches and take care of the well-being of our team
What’s in it for you?
● A fresh, dynamic startup environment
● Opportunity to join at an early stage, make a difference, and grow with the company
● Independence and ownership
As our HR Generalist, you will:
● Be in charge of the E2E recruitment process
● Be involved in the HR Lifecycle processes, including onboarding and offboarding, employee engagement,
● Work with great people in a fast-paced environment
● Assist with all HR-related issues, both internal and external
● Initiate and organize all culture-related activities of the US site
● Collaboration with global HR to combine cross-company activities
● Be the first point of contact for all personnel inquiries
● Ensure that company policies are updated and that legal compliance is ensured
● Assisted with various internal arrangements, including travel and expense processing
As Our HR Generalist, You Must Have:
● 3 years of experience recruiting in an agency or corporate setting
● Prior experience in a startup working remotely
● Experience in office software such as Excel, P.P
● Excellent personal accountability, work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Extremely organized and detail-oriented
● Attention to details and strong follow-up skills
● Versatile and multitasking