Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join our amazing growing HR team as a Talent Sourcer!
We are looking for an energetic and multi-tasker talent sourcer to help us find great matches and take care of the well-being of our team.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• An opportunity to join in an early stage, make a real difference, and grow with the company
• Ownership and independence
As our Talent Sourcer, you will:
• Be in charge of E2E recruitment processes
• Be a part of the HR Lifecycle processes, including: onboarding and offboarding process, employee engagement,
• get to work with great people in a fast-moving environment
• Build a diverse talent pipeline through sourcing
• Find and engage passive candidates, and create effective search strategies by using different tools such as Linkedin, Github, community forums, Facebook, etc.
• Track and analyze the effectiveness of different sourcing strategies to continuously improve our processes while always looking for new resources for sourcing
• Be a part of the HR & Talent Acquisition team and assist with coordinating interviews, engaging in phone interviews, and admin and HR projects.
Lead talent sourcing activities for different departments (R&D, Product, Marketing, etc.) by building effective and strategic sourcing plans.
As Our Talent Sourcer, You Must Have:
• 3 years proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or a similar role at a tech company
• Prior experience in a startup working remotely
• Excellent understanding of how to use direct sourcing channels (i.e. headhunting, networking, employee referrals, job boards, etc.)
• Strong ability to both screen and sell an opportunity for passive candidates
• Data-driven practices and abilities
• "Can-do" attitude and a creative approach to sourcing
• Team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English