Join our amazing product team as a Product Manager!
We are looking for a super talented Product Manager to join our product team and have a direct impact on building the product from the ground up.
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero trust solution on the market, we are on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
In addition to our strong belief in the zero-trust architectural principles for Enterprise IT (never trust, always verify), we also believe that there’s nothing more important than building and maintaining trusted relationships with our current and prospective customers and partners.
What’s in it for you?
- A fresh, dynamic startup environment
- The opportunity to join at an early stage, make a real difference, and grow with the company
- Ownership and independence
As our Product Manager you will:
- Own one or more product areas and lead product strategy, enhancement, and roadmap of Cyolo’s Zero Trust security offering.
- Design and prioritize security features and standards, taking into consideration market trends, customer needs, and competitive differentiation, while defining the technical requirements for the engineering teams.
- Actively engage customers to review use cases and discuss technical requirements related to Access Control and Security offerings. Create PRD/MRDs to define technical requirements for the engineering teams.
- Collaborate with UI/UX and engineering teams in product definition and design to ensure successful product launches on time and with high quality.
- Collaborate across sales, marketing, and other functional teams to drive GTM activities and Sales enablement
- Work closely with customers for adoption and deployment of newly released functionality. Drive Beta testing and incorporate feedback to ensure new enhancements/features can address target use cases.
- Support Sales teams for the sale and deployment of your products and GTM initiatives.
- Create business cases for new product initiatives and present them to Cyolo executive team
- Be accountable for the success of the product and business, create internal visibility for business reviews.
As our Product Manager, you must have:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in related cyber security field
- 3+ years experience in Product Management
- Strong technical foundation in enterprise access policy, security, and network security technologies (e.g. Zero Trust Security (ZTNA), VPN, NG- Firewall, WAF, SWG, SASE, DNS Security, NAC.)
- Experience with UX-intensive products for different types of users
- Experience with making decisions based on data analysis
- Ability to see the big picture and coordinate efforts of multiple development teams
- Ability to dive into and understand technical material (machine learning, SASE, cloud, networking, cyber techniques, and tactics)
- Independent, self-driven, results-oriented – a must.
- Solid experience with engaging technical teams to discuss use cases, review feature/function requirements and define solutions.
- An open mind to innovative thinking and bold projects
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners, and executives in both English and Hebrew.
- Advantage: Hands-on technical experience and expertise with network cyber security technologies such as Firewalls, Routers, IPS, Load Balancer, Vulnerabilities management
- Understanding and experience implementing products using Agile methodologies
- Inherent passion for cybersecurity and solving problems
- Drive to design new, innovative, and disruptive solutions
- Strong desire to take ownership of new technology products and their full life cycle
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities, and deadlines
It would be great if you also have:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Background in the security area
- Experience working with customers (B2B or B2G
- Experience working with design tools – Figma
- Experience working with task management and development tools – Jira, Confluence, Github