Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join our amazing management team as our VP Product!
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero trust solution on the market, Cyolo is on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace – and we need your help.
In addition to our strong belief in the zero-trust architectural principles for Enterprise IT (never trust, always verify), we also believe that there’s nothing more important than building and maintaining trusted relationships with our current and prospective customers and partners.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• The opportunity to join at an early stage, make a tangible difference, and grow your career alongside the company
• Early-stage stock options
• A chance to impact and shape the future of the company
• Ownership of the entire customer success organization and process
As our VP Product, you will:
• Own all product management from end-to-end, managing the product development
• Manage product managers, train them and guide them to strive for excellence Lead strategic and special projects ranging from new product and feature development to strategy creation
• Own a product line/product portfolio with multiple products and define business planning decisions
• Process from inception to product delivery and reporting directly to the CEO
• Work with leadership, product, engineering, and designers to formulate our vision and roadmap – and then translate these to reality
• Identify areas of differentiation to create great experiences for our users
• Serve as an evangelist among both internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute strategy
• Work with customers to determine needs and refine ideas with concepts and product feedback
• Provide a business perspective when evaluating product investment decisions
• Evaluate build/buy/partner options and create analysis to make decisions on expansion of the business
• Maintain deep understanding of the market, our competition and latest industry trends
As our VP Product, you must have:
• At least 7 years of experience as a Product leader in B2B SaaS
• Experience building, hiring and developing high performing and empowered product teams
• The ability to make business and product decisions under pressure, and to own the outcome
• A data-driven mindset and a strong expertise in cybersecurity
• Experience implementing agile processes to scale product and engineering teams
• The Ability to synthesize the technical vision and the business concerns
• Successful track record in B2B SaaS products/platforms ideally for large enterprises
• A forward-looking approach and attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Technical background as a developer (any language)
• Experience in managing R&D teams, as a team lead or similar
• Experience working in a startup environment
We’re looking for the next VP to join our leadership team and take part in our incredible international growth!