Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join us as our Sales Executive in the Eastern US!
Powered by the most adaptive, simple, and secure zero trust solution on the market, we are on a mission to connect every entity in cyberspace.
In addition to our strong belief in the zero-trust architectural principles for Enterprise IT (never trust, always verify), we also believe that there’s nothing more important than building and maintaining trusted relationships with our current and prospective customers.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• The opportunity to join an early stage, make a difference, and grow your career alongside the company
• Early-stage stock options
• Ownership and independence of the entire go-to-market process for the Eastern US
Your objectives in the role:
• Build and execute the US Go-To-Market strategy for the Eastern region
• Lead from the front as a player coach while we establish the region
• Recruit and develop Account Executives and Channel Partners
The ideal candidate will bring:
• 5+ years of proven success in outcome-based enterprise sales
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Experience selling via the channel and MSSPs
• Experience presenting to C-Level executives and an IT security audience
• Excellent work ethic and hunter mentality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience selling enterprise security solutions
• IDP, SSO, PAM, VPN, or remote connectivity experience