Cyolo is a fast-growing and dynamic Tel Aviv-based startup that offers the world’s first real zero trust solution.
Unlike other ZTNA products, our solution’s unique architecture ensures all sensitive data and assets remain with the customer at all times. In this true zero trust model, customer assets would remain secure and unexposed even in the case of a supply chain compromise or other attack on the vendor. Cyolo’s technology puts us at the forefront of our field, making it an incredibly exciting place to work.
Our team is committed to making a real impact in the world of secure connectivity and we want you to join us!
We are candid in all that we do
We take pride in overcoming challenges
We are quick to help a team member in need
We strive to leave a positive impression with our stakeholders
We love what we do
We aspire to deliver a promise of simplicity
Join our amazing marketing team as a product marketing manager!
We are looking for someone to help us with our mission to connect every entity in cyberspace easily, by providing an ID-based connectivity and access control solution.
What’s in it for you?
• A fresh, dynamic startup environment
• An opportunity to join in an early stage, make a real difference, and grow with the company
• Ownership and independence
As our product marketing manager, you will:
• Work with innovative technology in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members, and high-end global customers and partners
• Develop sales enablement materials to arm the sales team with competitive intelligence that drives sales productivity and pipeline conversion
• Develop product messaging and positioning for the global market that differentiates our products with a clear understanding of our target markets, buyer personas, competition, partner ecosystem and our products.
• Lead product-related marketing campaigns and activities
• Initiate and manage segmented and targeted marketing campaigns aimed to improve performance, in collaboration with the relevant marketing teams
As our product marketing manager, you must have:
• 3 or more years of product marketing experience, preferably in the cybersecurity industry
• Experience in SaaS / B2B companies that market for a US audience .
• Proven ability to grasp and clearly articulate technology features and capabilities into clear business-oriented value propositions
• Ability to work with multiple business partners
• Strong analytical and project management capabilities
• Fluent English both in writing and verbally